Holding Out for a Hero is a deleted song sung by Boingo. The song is originally sung by Bonnie Tyler. While Dolph merries Red, Kirk Kirkendall, Twitchy Squirrel, Granny Puckett, and Wolf W. Wolf tried to rescue Red Puckett from Boingo in this song before the climax.
- Boingo (spoken): Ladies and Gentlemen. I want to introduce the couple, Prince Dolph of Fairy Tale Land and Princess Red of Fairy Tale Land!
- Dolph (spoken, while Boingo picks up a microphone): Red, do you want to dance.
- Boingo: Where have all the good men gone And where are all the gods? Where's the street-wise Hercules To fight the rising odds? Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed? Late at night i toss and i turn and i dream of what I need I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
- Kirk Kirkendall (spoken): Let's crash this party, Wolf.
- Twitchy Squirrel (spoken): Let's Movie, Move, Move, Move.
- Boingo: He's gotta be strong And he's gotta be fast And he's gotta be fresh from the fight I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light He's gotta be sure And it's gotta be soon And he's gotta be larger than life(larger than life)
- Wolf W. Wolf (spoken): There is the bad bunny's cave.
- Granny Puckett (spoken): CHARGE!!!!!
- (Kirk Kirkendall, Wolf W. Wolf, and Granny are running while screaming while Charge theme music ends. Twitchy hums the Charge theme.)
- Red Puckett (spoken): Dolph, do you know what love is?
- Boingo: Somewhere after midnight In my wildest fantasy Somewhere just beyond my reach There's someone reaching back for me Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat. It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet.
- Dolph (spoken): I want to marry you, Red.
- Wolf W. Wolf (spoken): Let's put on costumes, Kirk!
- Kirk Kirkendall (spoken): Good idea!
- Boingo: Up where the mountains meet the heavens above Out where the lightning splits the sea I could swear that there's someone somewhere Watching me